Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many people will my food order serve?
A. While it depends on your appetite, we suggest the following portions:
Q. How do I heat my online order?
- Slab of ribs - each of our slabs has 12 meaty bones,
which will feed about four people
- Whole chicken - we cut our chicken into six pieces,
perfect for three to four people
- Pound of pork - one pound of our delicious chopped
pork will make four hamburger-sized sandwiches
- Whole pork butt - a chopped whole pork butt is about
five pounds of meat, or 20 sandwiches
- Large side - four servings
- Medium side - two to three servings
- Small side - one serving
A. All of our fully-cooked online orders are shipped with detailed
heating instructions, but in case you've misplaced yours:
Q. What kind of sauce do you have?
- Make sure the meat is fully thawed before reheating
- Wrap the meat in foil or place it in a covered pan
- Heat the meat at 325°F - 350°F (depending on your oven) for about 30
- Remember that your order has already been slow-cooked to perfection;
you are simply reheating it
A. Sugarboo sauce is our very own creation. Not quite mustard-based,
not quite tomato-based, and not quite vinegar-based, it's a tangy
combination that's unlike anything you've ever had. Give it a try
and tell us what you think! And if you're feeling brave, Sugarboo's
also offers a hot version of our barbecue sauce, perfect for our
awesome chicken wings.
Q. What style of ribs do you serve?
A. For our smoky-spicy specialty, we start with a full slab of Kansas
City cut pork spare ribs hand-rubbed with a special blend of spices.
From there, it's off to the cooker, where each slab is hooked, slow-cooked,
and basted for over four hours. The end result is a full meaty slab
of 12 succulent barbecue ribs.
Q. What forms of payment does your restaurant
A. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Q. Why is the restaurant only open three days
A. While he loves owning and operating the best barbecue joint in
America, Mr. Sugarboo also has a full time job.
Q. Who is the artist behind the Sugarboo Bear?
A. The soon-to-be famous Sugarboo Bear is the product of our good
friend Michael Lupton. A Lake County artist, Mike traditionally
focuses his efforts on wildlife and celebrity portraits and has
even published a calendar of his wildlife paintings. Mike was kind
enough to create our adorable icon, and we just can't thank him
enough. Thanks, Mike!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1305
Grandview St., Mount Dora, FL 32757 | (352)